Need Help? Email Us: [email protected]
Ready to make more sales, without feeling 'salesy'? 
Want to dive right into the heart of your avatar so you can create content and products that they jump to buy
FITNESS MARKETING 101 PLAYBOOK
FITNESS MARKETING 101 PLAYBOOK is an online course that shows you exactly how to:
  • Feel 100% confident that your marketing message is hitting the right spot with your tribe. 
  • Tap into additional 67% of potential sales, and catapult your income and the success of your business.  
  • Build solutions that your tribe is looking for, so your offers are exactly what they are looking for. 
I've Been Featured In: 
Not Sure How To Market Your Products Or Services? 
Playbook With Essential Marketing Tips 
Ever wonder how successful fitness and wellness professionals always seem to know what makes their tribe buy their products and services?   

I figured out there are 5 fundamental practices the world's best marketers do every single time when it comes to building their brand. 

These 5 fundamental practices will help you find out what your tribe wants and needs, so your content and offers will convert your prospects into buyers. 

If you're ready to get your marketing game on and totally rock those sales, you are going to love this easy-to-follow Playbook!
Ready To Increase Your Sales?
Exclusive Online Training Just For You!
I'm Vito LaFata a former Trainer and Fitness Business Owner, now successful Fitnesspreneur, and I know how important it is to have a game plan for your Marketing efforts, so you can help as many people as you want and live the lifestyle you deserve.  

Over the years I figured out that marketing that brings in the big bucks requires you to really know your tribe. I promise that the 5 steps in this marketing Playbook will help you remove that 'icky' feeling you may have when it comes to marketing your products and services...

This Playbook goes beyond just the action steps you need to take to improve your offers.  I'll share my thoughts on how you can spread your message and help out more people than you ever imagined. 

If you've been dreaming of a Playbook with an easy-to-follow game plans that will show you how to make your offers unstoppable,  why not enroll now?
Get Clarity On What People Want
Never feel uncomfortable selling your products and services again!
Let's be real.  We all need to market ourselves! Whether you're a professional fitness business owner or not, you need to have a strong game plan on how you are going to get paying clients.    

Do you have marketing strategy in place?

I know how stressful it can be figuring marketing on your own, with all the different approaches out there. 
How helpful would it be if you knew these marketing game plans you can apply to offers for any product or service and always feel ready on what's to come, and how you are getting there?

If you want to know the exact strategies I teach top fit pros to build solid businesses, then you're going to love this exciting new training!
Access This Online Training Any Time, From Any Device!
You get immediate access after you enroll.
That means once you submit your payment you'll be taken directly to your private VIP Member's Area.  There you can access your training and get sneak peaks at the other exciting trainings I offer.  

Ready to enroll?  Grab your credit card then click the red button below!
Get 'Fitness Marketing 101 Playbook' Now
 Just $297
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed Or Your Money Back.
Here's What You Get:
  • Comprehensive Training Videos that will guide you through 5 steps of strategically planning your Marketing for your fitness business.  This lets you bring in more clients, and most importantly lets you work with the people you like working with. 
  • Printable Worksheet so you can easily map your Marketing Playbook. 
  • Online access to your Private VIP Area where you can access your training anytime from your computer or mobile device.
  • Access to my exclusive Facebook Group so you can meet others just like you and discuss tips for following your Vision and having a successful business!
  • Exciting Bonus that will show you how you can easily plan, create and distribute your message on social media platforms. (This bonus is worth $19.95!)
  • Some surprise bonuses I haven't mentioned here. I want to surprise you!
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee so if you don't totally love it you risk nothing!
  • Exclusive Discounts on my other trainings that will help you launch your business, income and lifestyle!
Get Full Access as soon as you enroll!
Get Instant Access To
Fitness Marketing 101 Playbook Now!
Learn these little known strategies and secrets, and 
discover how to increase your sales. 
Get 'Fitness Marketing 101 Playbook' Now
 Just $297
This is an online course. After your payment you create your 
username and password to gain immediate access.
30 Day No Questions Asked 
Money-Back Guarantee
I know that you'll only feel comfortable enrolling if you trust me.  That's why I offer a no questions asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.  

That means you have 30 days to try the training out.  

If you don't absolutely love it, just send me an email at [email protected] with your receipt and I'll give you a full refund, and you can keep the training!  You can't lose.

So decide now if you feel this exclusive training will give you the insights you need to plan out your marketing and make those sales. 

I guarantee you'll absolutely love it!
Got Questions?  I've Got Answers!
What exactly is the Fitness Marketing 101 Playbook?
It's a online training program that consists of videos and a 23 page worksheet.  You can access it anytime online.  It's all held inside your private VIP Member's area.  It comes with exciting bonuses that I know you'll love.
How will this help me improve my business?
This training was created from expertise I gathered over the years of running a successful business. These are the exact tips and techniques I use, and I teach my clients to gain complete clarity and hit goals with their marketing their products and services.
Do I have to own a business to enroll?
No!  This training is designed for anyone, male or female, who wants to gain more clarity on where and how to share their message.  
What if I don't like it?
If for any reason you don't feel this training is for you then I'll refund 100% of your money and you can keep the training as my gift to you.
Will these steps really work for me?
Yes!  These steps apply to anyone!  They will show you how to plan your Marketing, create your messaging the right way and be the solution people are looking for.
How much time will it take?
This is a very quick and easy training to complete.  It is a simple 5 step program, with action steps and  videos. I have other trainings that go deeper in how you can build a profitable business. If you would like more info on those please visit my site at VitoLaFata.com.
Copyright 2016 Vito La Fata.com - All Rights Reserved - Terms & Conditions